Value players are players that are likely to receive more fantasy points than other players that cost that same amount. Keep this in mind when adding these players to your lineup. Value players are not usually players that you should build your lineups around, however they will always leave more room in your lineup for premium players. If you're looking for a longer list of value players, check out the cheat sheet.
We are always looking to improve your fantasy experience. If you have any questions or suggestions we would love to hear from you on our feedback page.
Low Cost Value Players
Henrik Lundqvist - NYR
Daily Hockey Lineups Value: 88
Henrik Lundqvist has a record of 8-1-0 in his last nine games. Tonight he will be playing on the road against NYI. In his career against NYI, Henrik Lundqvist has a win rate of 54.5%, save percentage of 0.92, as well as a goals against average of 2.27.
Alternative Goalies: Mike Smith (6900), Craig Anderson (7500)
Martin Hanzal - ARI
Line Number: 1
Daily Hockey Lineups Value: 94
Martin Hanzal has 8 points in his last nine games, which is good point production for a player that costs $4800 on DraftKings. Martin Hanzal will be playing against LA tonight on the road. Against LA, Martin Hanzal averages 0.72 points per game, as well as 2.15 shots per game.
Alternative Centers: Patrik Berglund (4400), Brock Nelson (4400)
Tyler Ennis - BUF
Line Number: 4
Daily Hockey Lineups Value: 99
Tyler Ennis has 5 points in his last ten games, which is good point production for a player that costs $3200 on DraftKings. Tyler Ennis will be playing against COL tonight at home. Against COL, Tyler Ennis averages 0.8 points per game, as well as 3.2 shots per game.
Alternative Wingers: Magnus Paajarvi (2700), Jason Pominville (4700)
Ivan Provorov - PHI
Line Number: 1
Daily Hockey Lineups Value: 95
Ivan Provorov has 3 points in his last ten games, which is good point production for a player that costs $4300 on DraftKings. Ivan Provorov will be playing against EDM tonight on the road. Against EDM, Ivan Provorov averages 1.0 points per game.
Alternative Defenceman: Dennis Seidenberg (3300), Jake McCabe (3000)
Top 5 Players for Point Production vs. Opponent
- Sidney Crosby averages 1.57 points per game across 30 games against WPG.
- Evgeni Malkin averages 1.52 points per game across 29 games against WPG.
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins averages 1.33 points per game across 6 games against PHI.
- Leon Draisaitl averages 1.25 points per game across 4 games against PHI.
- Matt Duchene averages 1.12 points per game across 8 games against BUF.
- Tyler Seguin averages 1.11 points per game across 19 games against MIN.
- Claude Giroux averages 1.1 points per game across 10 games against EDM.
Top 5 Players for Average Shots vs. Opponent
- Tyler Seguin averages 4.32 shots per game across 19 games against MIN.
- Rick Nash averages 3.96 shots per game across 27 games against NYI.
- Taylor Hall averages 3.67 shots per game across 9 games against OTT.
- Zach Parise averages 3.64 shots per game across 25 games against DAL.
- Jeff Carter averages 3.58 shots per game across 26 games against ARI.
- Michael Cammalleri averages 3.48 shots per game across 25 games against OTT.
- Phil Kessel averages 3.48 shots per game across 33 games against WPG.